Columbus Clay Works studio 136 , 400 West Rich Street, Columbus Ohio 43215
Waivers and Safety for Ceramic Arts Education. All students are required to complete and sign a liability waiver, and
read and agreed to abide by the safety procedures as outlined by Columbus Clay works.
Safety in the Pottery Safety in the Pottery Studio:
1. Always follow the instructions of your teacher
2. Students will not load, unload or operate the kilns, until trained and supervised by Columbus Clay Works staff.
3. Student’s are responsible for all damages to equipment caused by actions and use.
4. Keep hair tied back.
5. Do not wear loose articles of clothing or jewelry.
6. Do not wear open toed or open heeled footwear
7. Do not use any equipment without an instructor present
8. All completed work must be picked up from class. Columbus Clay Works class. . Columbus Clay Works is not
responsible for any work left longer than 2 weeks. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their work.
In connection with my involvement in ceramic art classes . Columbus Clay Works, its agents, representatives,
successors, or assignees, including and employees, from all liabilities, actions, claims, damages, demands, costs, and
expenses which I am now or in the future have against them, arising out of or in any way connected with my participation
in art classes, including enroute to or from the program or its related events.
I understand that the waiver includes, but is not limited to, all injuries to me and or loss of injuries to any personal
property. I also understand that this waiver includes, but is not limited to, any claims that are based on my alleged
negligence or any other action or inaction of any of the above parties. Columbus Clay Works is not responsible for
areas outside and above of studio 136, including but not limited to,the parking lot, the building structure,utilities,
bathrooms,kiln room,court yard,etc.
BY SIGNING THIS FORM I AM ACKNOWLEDGING ISSUES AND WAIVER THAT HAVE BEEN OUTLINED:
Print student name:_________________________________________
Print parent name:__________________________________________
PERMISSION FOR USE OF ARTWORK AND
occasionally use. Columbus Clay Works photographs and artwork in their promotional materials. Most of the work used
is created by students and instructors in camps and classes. We would like permission to reproduce your/your child’s
artwork and photographs for promotional purposes.
Columbus Clay Works
Kevin Russell Clay